Reciprocating feeder, reciprocating coal feeder is suitable for mines and coal preparation plants to uniformly load coal into the conveyor or other screening and storage devices through the coal bunker. The machine consists of a frame, a bottom plate (feeding trough) transmission platform, a hopper gate, a roller and the like.
K series reciprocating feeder transmission principle:
After the electric motor is started, the inclined bottom plate is dragged by the elastic coupling, reducer, crank and Lianxuan mechanism to perform linear reciprocating motion on the insertion roller, and the coal is evenly discharged to the transportation machinery or other screening equipment. The machine has two forms with hopper, with regulating valve and without hopper, without regulating valve.
K type reciprocating feeder (reciprocating coal feeder) product overview:
The K-type reciprocating feeder uses a crank link mechanism to drag the bottom plate inclined 5 ° to perform a linear reciprocating motion on the roller, so as to move coal or other loose granules with small sharpness and low viscosity. Discharge the feeding equipment evenly into the receiving equipment.
K-type reciprocating feeder is suitable for bulk material transfer in mines, mines, coal preparation plants, transfer stations, coal transportation workshops, port bulk terminals, etc. It can transfer the bulk materials directly through the silo or directly to the belt conveyor or Used in conjunction with other screening equipment and storage devices. Achieve uniform feeding of bulk materials such as ore, sand coal, and grain. The equipment body is installed under the hopper, and the transmission device is suspended, which can be divided according to the size of the feed: K1, K2, K3, K4 and other models .
K-type reciprocating feeder (reciprocating coal feeder) working principle:
The K-type reciprocating feeder is composed of a frame, a bottom plate (feeding trough) transmission platform, a hopper gate, a roller and the like. After the electric motor is started, the inclined bottom plate is dragged by the elastic coupling, reducer and crank-link mechanism to make a linear reciprocating motion on the insertion roller, and the coal is evenly discharged to the transportation machinery or other screening equipment. The machine has two forms with hopper, with regulating valve and without hopper, without regulating valve.
K-type reciprocating feeder (reciprocating coal feeder) main features:
1. Safe and reliable work and long service life of the machine;
2. Light weight, small size, simple structure, more convenient to adjust and install, maintain and maintain;
3. The whole machine is made with a closed frame structure, which greatly improves the rigidity and sturdy performance of the frame;
4. Equipped with finite moment type hydraulic coupling, it can start at full load and overload protection;
5. The maximum feeding capacity can reach 1200 tons / hour (coal), which is currently the largest reciprocating feeder in China;
6. Adopting advanced planar secondary enveloping toroidal stern rod reducer design, large bearing capacity and high transmission efficiency;
7. The gap between the side lining board, the inclined lining board and the bottom plate is adjustable, which can control the size of the gap more accurately and greatly reduce the leakage.
8. The driving device is symmetrically arranged, and double push rods are used to balance the force of the whole machine and the transmission is stable, which eliminates the twisting phenomenon during the reciprocating feeding of the bottom plate.
9. The bottom plate has vertical ribs and is supported by three long rollers, which ensures the rigidity of the bottom plate itself and eliminates the disadvantages of bending and deformation during the work of the existing reciprocating feeder bottom plate.
10. The lining board is made of small wear-resistant steel plates, which is not only light and easy to replace, but also can replace the worn lining board in a targeted manner according to actual wear and tear, so as to make reasonable use of materials and reduce maintenance costs.
Technical parameters of reciprocating feeder :
Feeding capacity (t / h)
|Plate stroke||Crank position||anthracite||bituminous coal||anthracite||bituminous coal||anthracite||bituminous coal||anthracite||bituminous coal||anthracite||bituminous coal|
|Crank speed (r / min)||57||57||62||62||62|
|electric motor||model|| YB160M1-8 |
| YB160M1-8 |
| YB160M1-8 |
| YB160M1-6 |
| YB160M1-6 |
|Speed (r / min)||720||720||720||970||970|
|Allowed maximum particle size (mm)||Less than 10%||250||350||400||500||700|
|Content above 10%||200||300||350||450||550|
|Equipment reference weight (kg)||With hopper||1127||1251||1481||1927||2737|