Your location: Conveyor> News> Product knowledge
There are several options for belt conveyor belt speed Belt conveyors are widely used as transportation equipment in chemical, coal, metallurgy, mining, building materials, power, light industry, food and transportation departments. Use and transportation of various granular materials, powders and other loose materials with a loose density (also relatively bulk density) of 0.5 ~ 2.5t / m3, can also be transported into an article.
Selection of belt conveyor belt speed:
1. A longer horizontal conveyor should choose a higher belt speed; the larger the conveyor inclination angle and the shorter the conveying distance, the lower the belt speed.
2. When the conveying capacity is large and the conveyor belt is wide, a higher belt speed should be selected.
3. For materials that are easy to roll, have large granularity, strong grindability, or are easy to dust, and have higher requirements for environmental sanitation conditions, a lower belt speed should be selected.
4. When weighing by manual ingredients, the belt speed should not be greater than 1.25m / s.
5. Generally used for feeding or conveying materials with a large amount of dust, the belt speed can be taken from 0.8 to 1m / s, or determined according to the characteristics of materials and process requirements.
6. When using a dump truck, the belt speed should generally not exceed 2.5m / s. When transporting finely divided materials or small pieces of material, the allowed belt speed is 3.15m / s.
7. When using a plow-type unloader, the belt speed should not exceed 2.0m / s.
8. The belt speed is generally less than 1.25m / s when conveying an article.
9. When there is a weighing scale, the belt speed should be determined according to the requirements of the automatic weighing scale.
Zhengzhou Winbond is a professional manufacturer of mining equipment. It mainly operates jaw crushers , ceramic ball mills, slime dryers, magnetic separators, flotation machines and other mine-specific equipment. If necessary, please call: 13838159488 0371 -60630097 Contact: Manager Kim